Sunday, July 24, 2011

My Idol.

His name is Derek Max Allred. Currently known as Elder Allred.
He's serving in the Philippines right now.
But, he comes home in 25 days!!!
my soul is singing songs of joy all the day long.
before he left, he was my best friend.
so i am so thrilled to see him in only a matter of weeks.
Look at those flipping eye lashes! it is so unfair, he has the longest in our family.
Isn't he so cute?
yup.. a real looker.
He just has this way with children. He loves them, and they love him.
But there are some exceptions.
Who says being a missionary is no fun? Those are cleaning supplies. Pretty sure they are pretending to be super heros.
Apparently missionaries can be gangster? Who knew?
Basically, I can't wait till I'm a missionary.
So this is my brother Derek, my Hero, my Idol and my best friend.
25 Days.

No comments:

Post a Comment