Monday, November 28, 2011

Monday's

... Normally, i hate them with a passion.
Today however is different.
i have a spring in my step,
a glitter in my eyes,
and a smile far too wide.
why is this? oh, just because last night i made the decision that i am coming home at the semester break!! and can i just tell you this? it is the greatest decision of my life. i see the light at the end of the tunnel, and i'm running for it. head first. cause i am so sick of Snow College, and living away from my family and friends. i'm ready to live my life with the people that i love most.
Mom, Dad, Brandon, Ash, Derek, Caden and Kaylee.
Stace, Brooke, Cai, Kate, and Ash.
Of course, my work out buddy, Linds. :)
Pleasant Grove? Count me back in.

1 comment:

  1. Yes! Lyss I am so excited! and I feel special that I was mentioned hahaha ;)

    ReplyDelete