Thursday, July 26, 2012

your newest prankster here

i have always been a fan of of the practical prank, yet never have i pulled one, until now. i never would have considered myself a good prankster, or even an amateur one. lately i have found a different side of myself i didn't know i had. i still wouldn't call myself a "good" one, but i consider myself a more experienced one.
the prank that started this was when my coworker and i stole another coworkers most prized possession.... his...

DUCKY!!
hey, i told you that i don't considered myself a good prankster. so yes, this is where my pranking career begins. with a stolen ducky. then we moved on to bigger things. so we syrian wrapped his car, wrote on the windows, and put petroleum jelly and chunky peanut butter under his door handles, in the middle of the night. 


we were surprised when his dad came running out the front door yelling "get away from my car!!" resulting in me begging him for mercy (good thing we are pretty good friends he and i) and assuring him this was a harmless prank we were pulling on his son. he let us continue. but we were so scared out of our whits we went around the car once or twice more then called it good and B-lined home. i felt immense guilt at having done this the entire next day. (still not having the experience of a "good" prankster) then he acted like nothing happened. denied it even. too bad his ducky was in this windshield so we knew we had the right car. that prank was more on us than him though... did me in for a life time. until.... 
my beautiful friend Cristal had a genius idea.... 
list his car on KSL for cheap cheap cheap. so last night, we did just that. 
the only guilt that i have is for those people who are looking at it and thinking that they have themselves a great find. in the last 12 hours it has been viewed nearly 1300 times. i can only imagine how many phone calls he's gotten. actually, i don't have to imagine too much. he changed his voice mail telling people it is a prank and to call this number (my number) to get it removed. those phone calls woke me up this morning. i'm having a good laugh about it. i'm proud of him. i would have done the exact same thing. ill take it down. today. later. this is just so comical. i know he has something big planned for us, and i am just waiting to see what that is.... if but a bit nervously. 
see mom and dad? this is what happens when you both leave and there is no parental supervision. the child within me comes out and gets the better of me. even though i've had all these adventures while you were gone, i can't wait to see you guys!! i miss my big boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment