Friday, August 12, 2011

2 years ago today..

2 years ago today, nearly to the hour, i dropped my big brother Derek off at the MTC. i think that i can honestly say that was the longest and most torturous day of my entire existence. When a mere 6 hours had passed by, it felt like multiple days. i truly hated my life for that first week or so. after that first week had passed i drew nearer to my family, and the Lord. i knew i couldn't handle this alone. so i went to the people i loved most. because of Derek's decision to serve the Lord, many good things happened to me and my family. like i became a lot closer to my little brother Caden, to whom i had always picked on and been rude. i started weekly trips to the temple. my mother started into genealogy, my father started into weekly temple trips as well. my little sister started praying every night. and Caden, well im not really sure. we just became best friends, and lets be real, that is the best thing that could have ever happened to him. hahaha! anyways, today is a big mile marker. because i miss him, and i realize it has been 2 years, but i also realize that i only have...
6 DAYS LEFT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment