Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Butterfly/Turtle Box Girls.

These are some of the greatest books i have ever read! They were unbelievably cheesy at times, but they made me laugh. And they made my insides feel all warm and fuzzy. I highly recommend them to any girl who likes good love stories, and loves reading. They make you want to jump up off the couch, run outside and find a cute boy to marry.

The first book, A Modest Proposal, was a fantastic way to start the series. It wasn't my favorite, but i didn't know it at the time, because hello its the first one.

I absolutely loved this book! In my opinion, it is the best one of the series. It was so sweet and innocent, and the love story in this one blew my mind. Out of all the girls in these books, i feel that i am the most like Joselyn. She's super shy, she sings her heart out when no one is looking. falls for a man who seems out of her league.

Okay, okay, so this one was pretty spectacular as well. Probably one of the cheesiest, but still, it was my second favorite. Andi has the life I can see myself living in a few years. Hopefully i dont have to minus the super hot boyfriend.

What are the Turtle Box Girls? Me and my friends, obviously.


No comments:

Post a Comment