Sunday, August 14, 2011

Not quite there.

i dont think that the fact that i am leaving for college in 7 days has really sunk in yet. in fact, i know it hasn't and every time that i try to really let that soak in, i shut down. No family, no turtle box girls, no annoying sugar gliders, no queen size bed, my own dirty dishes, no privacy. All these things make tears come to my eyes.

on the other hand...

New friends, fun classes, pushing myself, growing in ways i never knew i could, learning independence, suffering with my own cooking, accepting people the way they are and learning how to love them for it, becoming the social person i've always wanted to be, but have been far too scared. And maybe, just maybe, a love life.

all in all... changing my life. a change much needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment